Thursday

For earth day

I thought I'd share a few links to some movies that are worth watching.
These videos are done by people trying to better our lives and our earth.
Either watch videos here or click to open in new window.







First The Cove.
I was happy to see the Oprah covered this documentary today and hope you will take the time to learn about the horrible killing and trading of dolphins going on in Japan.
Here is a trailer.

Their website:

http://www.thecovemovie.com/

You can also rent it on amazon.




Next, an oldie, but goodie

THE FUTURE OF FOOD offers an in-depth investigation into the disturbing truth behind the unlabeled patented genetically engineered foods that have quietly filled U.S. grocery store shelves for the past decade.



And of course, Food Inc.
You will never look at dinner the same again.




Also, today Disney has anew movie out, Oceans. My husband is taking my daughter to see it tonight, so I hope to hear all about it from them. It look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment